UK Ultrabox 408
THE ULTRABOX™ WEATHERPROOF CONTAINERS ARE TOUGH AS NAILS, O-RING SEALED AGAINST WATER AND AIRBOURNE PARTICLES AND BUILT TO ACCOMODATE AND ELECTRONIC PANEL IN EITHER THE LID OR BOTTOM OF THE CASE IF DESIRED.
The automatic pressure equalization valve insures easy opening after altitude or temperature changes. Items placed within are protected by a shock absorbent removable rubber liner.
• Protects delicate equipment from water, dust & moisture
• High Impact ABS, LEXAN®, polyurethane rubber & stainless steel construction
• Optional removable rubber liner protects sensitive equipment from abuse
• Optional nylon mesh lid pouch for storing accessories
• Automatic pressure equalization valve insures easy opening after altitude or temperature change
• Designed for mounting of an electronic panel in the lid or bottom of the case
• Stackable, o-ring sealed, lanyard included
• Proudly made in the USA
AVAILABLE WITH SOLID OR CLEAR LID
UltraBoxes with clear lids allow you to view the contents and come with liner and pouch. UltraBoxes with solid lids protect contents from light or view and are supplied lined.
Colours Available: Black / Yellow
External Size (L W D): 9.10 in x 5.90 in x 4.30 in / 23.11 cm x 14.99 cm x 10.92 cm
Internal Size (L W D): 7.90 in x 4.70 in x 4.00 in / 20.07 cm x 11.94 cm x 10.16 cm
Lid Depth: 1.00 in / 2.54 cm
Base Depth: 3.00 in / 7.62 cm
Enclosure Protection: IP67
Weight (empty): 0.90 lbs / 408.23 g
Submersion Test Depth: 16.40 ft / 5.00 m