Scubapro T-Flex Mens Short Sleeve
Scubapro T-Flex Rash Guards are the ideal protection for warm tropical waters, wear them to protect you from stingers in the water and sunlight on the boat or help your wetsuit glide effortlessly on
Engineered for performance and designed to make a statement, the T-FLEX short sleeve rash guard makes donning a wetsuit oh-so-easy when worn as an under-layer. When worn by itself it protects against stings and abrasion, and when worn on the surface it provides a level of UV protection unmatched in the industry. Made of super-soft nylon and high-stretch spandex for maximum comfort and stretch, these quality rash guards form-fit to the body, are ultra-comfortable, and provide soft hand feel. But where T-FLEX rash guards really stand out is with their unbeatable UV protection – UPF 80 -- the highest UV protection rating available in the industry. T-FLEX short sleeve rash guards stand up to the elements, and they stand out anywhere.
- UPF 80 rating is awarded by UV Standard 801, the only UV certifying standard that tests fabric in real conditions of use – wet and stressed.
- Made from a blend of 86% super-soft nylon and 14% high-stretch spandex.
- Nylon/spandex blend is considered the hands-down best material combination for dive wear.
- The nylon is lightweight, easy to care for and dries quickly. The spandex provides more fabric stretch and allows for comfort and form-fitting styling.
- Nylon/spandex blends offer enhanced hand feel and moisture control along with exceptional strength and abrasion resistance.
- Form-fitting for that sleek hydrodynamic look and feel.
- Slimming colour panels and cut.
- High neck line prevents chafing.
- Extremely versatile – ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts.