Scubapro UPF 80 T-Flex Mens L/Sleeve Black
Scubapro T-Flex Rash Guards are the ideal protection for warm tropical waters, wear them to protect you from stingers in the water and sunlight on the boat or help your wetsuit glide effortlessly on
Engineered for performance and designed to make a statement, the T-FLEX long sleeve rash guard makes donning a wetsuit oh-so-easy when worn as an under-layer. When worn by itself it protects against stings and abrasion, and when worn on the surface it provides a level of UV protection unmatched in the industry. Made of super-soft nylon and high-stretch spandex for maximum comfort and stretch, these quality rash guards form-fit to the body, are ultra-comfortable, and provide soft hand feel. But where T-FLEX rash guards really stand out is with their unbeatable UV protection – UPF 80 -- the highest UV protection rating available in the industry. T-FLEX long sleeve rash guards stand up to the elements, and they stand out anywhere.
- UPF 80 rating is awarded by UV Standard 801, the only UV certifying standard that tests fabric in real conditions of use – wet and stressed.
- Made from a blend of 86% super-soft nylon and 14% high-stretch spandex.
- Nylon/spandex blend is considered the hands-down best material combination for dive wear.
- The nylon is lightweight, easy to care for and dries quickly. The spandex provides more fabric stretch and allows for comfort and form-fitting styling.
- Nylon/spandex blends offer enhanced hand feel and moisture control along with exceptional strength and abrasion resistance.
- Form-fitting for that sleek hydrodynamic look and feel.
- Stylish colour panels and cut.
- High neck line prevents chafing.
- Extremely versatile – ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts.
You can calculate the delivery costs for your order by entering a postcode when reviewing your basket. Don’t worry, this is an automated service and does not require you to register, or give any details.
The range of products we offer means there is nothing standard about our deliveries. We use a range of couriers, including DHL, UPS and Royal Mail. While the site may state 3-5 days, most in stock items going to mainland UK locations will arrive at your door in 1-2 days.
On receipt of an order, the relevant specialist staff member will contact you to confirm the stock situation and expectation around shipping time. This gives you a direct contact for any requests and advice that might be helpful.
When courier services are used, you can expect tracking information and estimated arrival times to be communicated via email. However, always feel free to contact our staff at any point should you require assistance.
Need it quicker? Please get in touch prior to placing an order. We will always help where possible
Click & Collect
We’d love to see you in store! There is no additional charge for collecting in person, and the delivery cost will be shown as free during the checkout process. By selecting collection in person you are agreeing to pick up your order from our address, shown below:
Robin Hood Watersports
152 Leeds Road
You will be contacted by one of our staff when the order is ready to collect. Please do not visit the shop prior to receiving this communication.
Receiving your order
When you receive your item(s), please check to see if there is any damage. Once the drivers manifest has been signed it voids any insurance claim. If you are unsure, please sign as "damaged", which will allow you/us to make a claim later on if required.
If you suspect that your goods are damaged please take the time to check the items with the driver present or refuse the package and ask the courier to return to sender.
If you have any further questions regarding delivery please contact us.
Sometimes things don’t go to plan and you might feel the need to arrange a return. If you receive an order and find you have changed your mind, or the item just isn’t right for you, don’t worry. Goods can be returned for a refund within 30 days from the date of purchase (subject to our product exclusions). The process for both in store and mail order purchases can be seen below:
Postal Returns Procedure
If posting your return please email [email protected] for approval, as well as any advice required prior to sending. You would then simply ship the unwanted goods to our 152 Leeds Road address, including a copy of your original receipt and information on the required course of action.
Purchases from store
If you bought goods from our Heckmondwike based store you may, at our discretion, be able to return items within 30 days for a full refund, as long as they have not been used and still have the original labels attached. Please bring the items back to the shop, together with your receipt. Any refund can only be made using the same method as the original transaction.
Goods must be returned in an unused, re-saleable condition, with their original packaging, and all labels still attached. They should also be securely packaged to ensure the contents are protected during transit. Our Returns Team will review all items to ensure they meet the criteria outlined in this policy. If an item is returned outside of our Returns Policy, we may be unable to process a full refund. We will contact you in such circumstances.
There are some exclusions to our Returns Policy, as detailed below:
- Personalised or customised items, such as custom canoes, made to measure drysuits etc.
- Gift vouchers cannot be returned
- Products that have been opened or unsealed cannot be returned
- Products returned in an unsatisfactory condition cannot be returned
- Products which have been damaged in return transit due to insufficient packaging cannot be returned
This Return Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
We hope that your next purchase from our store will be a long term one, so why not make use of our 0% finance offer. The scheme is run through V12 and our experience, as well as that of our customers, has been excellent.
The 0% finance option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 6 or 10 months. Given the bespoke nature of each application we prefer to discuss this with you, rather than automating the process online. As such, once your basket is finalised and you are ready to apply please get in touch using [email protected], or by phone on 01924 444888.
We will confirm the availability and price of your order, then emailing a link to your custom application forms. Once completed, V12 notify our staff and you will then be contacted to settle the deposit and arrange a convenient delivery date.
Please refer to the representative example below.
Total amount payable
Rate of Interest (per annum)
Who can apply for finance?
• Spend over £300
• Make a deposit of at least 10%
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have been a UK resident for 3 years or more
• Be able to make repayments by Direct Debit
• Be in regular employment* (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in a permanent residence with your partner who is in regular employment
*If you are retired and receive a pension or registered disabled and unable to work, V12 Retail Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income.
Credit is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.