Palm Zenith Short Sleeve Jacket
A midweight shortsleeve jacket for warm weather paddling. With a soft GlideSkin neck and bicep seals, and made in XP 2.5-layer fabric, the Zenith is the one for alpine trips, summer surfing or freestyle.
- XP 2.5-layer fabric
- YKK AquaGuard zipped chest pocket
- 547 g (L)
- GlideSkin neoprene gasket
- Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband
- Twin waist
- Reflective details
XP 2.5-layer fabric
- Our hard working 2.5-layer fabric offers a great combination of durability, waterproofness, breathability and light weight. 1) Nylon woven face fabric treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) to prevent the fabric from becoming waterlogged so that it stays breathable.2) A hydrophobic, microporous polyurethane coating is applied to the face fabric. The pores are too small to allow water droplets to pass through, but large enough for water vapour to pass.2.5) On the inside a smooth textured diamond matrix print protects the microporous coating from abrasion and improves moisture dispersal. Waterproofness: 10,000 mm. Breathability: 4,000 g/m2/24hrs. Breathability tested by the A1 method.
Ultrastretch neoprene neck
- Our stretchy and smooth UltraStretch neoprene neck gasket is a great alternative to a latex seal; almost as dry, but more comfortable for frequent use or salt water paddling. An ideal option for those with a latex allergy.
- Jackets and pants have an inner skirt in addition to the adjustable outer waistband. The twin waist minimises water ingress between your jacket or pants and spraydeck.
A splashproof zip with a polyurethane tape to keep the rain out when paddling. AquaGuard zips have no sealed ends and are not fully waterproof when immersed.