Palm Bora Womens Drysuit
The ultimate cold weather drysuit for ocean and coastal exploration, now with YKK AquaSeal zips. Named after a katabatic north wind, this is the suit to ride out changeable and challenging conditions, with its adjustable storm hood, intelligently reinforced wear points and non-chafing UltraStretch neck seal.
- XP 4-layer fabric
- 4 layer 320D reinforced panels
- YKK AquaGuard zipped front pockets
- Front pockets backed with fleece liner
- 1987 g (L)
- UltraStretch neck with fleece lined 1/4 zip outer collar
- Latex gaskets with velcro adjustable cuffs
- Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband
- Volume adjustableâ€š helmet compatibleâ€š rollaway storm hood
- XP 4-layer socks with Nylon 320D soles
Entry and relief
- Flexible YKK AquaSeal rear entry and relief zip
- Retaining inner neoprene waistband
- Reinforced elbows, seat and knees
- Asymmetric cuffs
- Outer collar has laser-cut breather holes and offset
- zipper with tie-back stud
- Reflective details
- Latex neck
XP 4-layer fabric
- Our high performance 4-layer fabric is engineered for extended durability, extra waterproofness and great breathability. Supplex nylon 6 woven face fabric has a great soft feel and is highly durable. A DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment prevents the fabric from becoming waterlogged so that the fabric stays breathable. A hydrophobic, microporous polyurethane coating is applied to the face fabric. The pores are too small to allow water droplets to pass through, but large enough for water vapour to pass through to the outside air. A hydrophilic polyurethane membrane laminated to the hydrophobic coating transfers water vapour molecules along hydrophilic chains to the coating. The nylon 20 denier tricot mesh lining protects the waterproof membrane and disperses moisture to provide the largest surface area for moisture absorption and transfer. Waterproofness: 25,000 mm. Breathability: 4,000 g/m2/24hrs. Breathability tested by the A1 method.
YKK AquaSeal zip
- Immersion waterproof zips, individually pressure tested to 300 mbar, with extra strong polyamide Vislon zipper teeth and slider. They are light weight, flexible and corrosion resistant
Ultrastretch neoprene neck
- Our stretchy and smooth UltraStretch neoprene neck gasket is a great alternative to a latex seal; almost as dry, but more comfortable for frequent use or salt water paddling. An ideal option for those with a latex allergy.
- Jackets and pants have an inner skirt in addition to the adjustable outer waistband. The twin waist minimises water ingress between your jacket or pants and spraydeck.
- A splashproof zip with a polyurethane tape to keep the rain out when paddling. AquaGuard zips have no sealed ends and are not fully waterproof when immersed.