Aqua Lung i770
The Aqualung i770R has quickly become one of our best selling computers. Its clear, colour screen makes it easy to read and differentiate between the information displayed. While its bluetooth ability makes it one of the easiest compters to setup and understand through the free to download app which also becomes your Logbook.
The Aqualung i770R’s cutting-edge ultra-bright TFT colour screen means it is easy to read in any conditions. The Blue Tooth technology allows easy setup through an app which is easy to navigate and will have you up and running in minutes
The most tech-savvy diver will appreciate the i770R’s cutting-edge ultra-bright TFT* colour screen and its wireless Bluetooth connectivity packaged into a robust, functional, and compact design. Monitor all your information with the easy-to-use interface and intuitive 3-button navigation. Standard features include a rechargeable lithium battery, 3-axis full-tilt compass, easy three-button navigation, multiple gas capability and 4 operating modes.
Wirelessly manage your dive data and settings on your mobile device via the computer’s Bluetooth connectivity and after your dive share your memories, stats, photos, and dive site on social media all through the free DiverLog+ app.
*A thin-film-transistor liquid-crystal display (TFT LCD) screen is a variant of a liquid-crystal display (LCD) screen. The TFT screen delivers sharper images and therefore better visibility than a more traditional LCD screen.
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- High-visibility Thin Film Transistor (TFT) colour screen with easy-to-use interface
- Colour screen. Ultra-bright, high-contrast, full-colour TFT display, with easily adjustable intensity for perfect clarity and battery savings when a high-intensity screen is unnecessary.
- Easy-to-use interface. Monitor all your key information with the intuitive menu structure. The i770R’s intuitive 3-button navigation interface allows for easy settings preview and updates.
- Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog+ app*
- Using your smartphone or tablet, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i770R via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
- Remotely control all your i770R settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
- Hose-less gas integration. Our patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management.
- Compatible with 4 different transmitters and nitrox mixes on a single dive.
- Paired-for-life transmitter. Once you pair your transmitter to your i770R, it’s done—there’s no need to ever pair again.
- 3-axis full-tilt compass. Easy-to-read compass graphics, with a compass-bearing lock and reciprocal heading for easy navigation. An alternate compass bar can be displayed on the primary dive screen with the touch of a button.
- Multiple gas capability manages up to 4 Nitrox mixes (with 4 transmitters), each with individual PO2 set points
- Audible alarms and colour-changing segments provide cautions and warnings for additional safety
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Included adjustable bungee wrist mount and NATO band
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of planned dives to maximise your next adventure safely
- Automatic Safety Stop Countdown displayed in minutes and seconds for clarity
- Battery status indicator for both computer and transmitter
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive, so it’s up for any adventure
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
- Transmitter up to 40% or 100%
*DiverLog+ app can be downloaded for free from the App Store, Google Play or www.ediverlog.com
Included in the Box
- Download Cable
- NATO Wrist Band
- Bungee kit
- Lens Protector
- Quick Reference Card
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Paper Safety Reference
- DiverLog+ Brochure