Scubapro GO Travel Fins
GO traveling, GO Diving, GO Snorkelling - with the GO fin.
This brand new travel fin combines the fitment benefits of an open heel fin, with the comfort and barefoot freedom of a full foot fin. The GO is lightweight yet virtually indestructible, plus it's a fast and nimble performer in the water. It's also designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, making it the ideal fin for divers, snorkellers and swimmers who enjoy traveling the world.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when travelling and comfort and ease of use in the water. (Size M-L weighs 1 kg a pair)
- Barefoot Design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff
- Ultra-strong 100 percent Monprene® construction avoids problems of de-lamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use
- 25-degree pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect
- Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent overflex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high load conditions
- In-water performance delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage
- Innovative Piggy Back Stack system interlocks one fin blade into the other, creating a snug pairing
- Coloured bungee straps are available optionally
- 3 mm Go Socks are optionally available for cooler water temperatures
- Available in black or white
Available in 3XS, 2XS, XS-S, M-L, XL, 2XL