Scubapro Go Sport Fin
Scubapro’s new Go Sport Fin allow the travelling diver to wear them with standard boots while still allowing them to fit in IATA carry-on compliant luggage
Lightweight and virtually indestructible the Scubapro Go Sport fin is a fast and nimble performer in the water. The blade has been slightly revised from the original Go fins with the addition of ‘skegs’ which minimise sideslip and maximise stability in the water. The self-adjusting heel strap allows for easy fit and optimum comfort
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water.
- Open heel “boot-fit” design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff.
- Revised Ergo3 foot pocket is re-profiled for maximum comfort and power transfer.
- Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction avoids problems of delamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use.
- 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channelling effect for low-effort kicking performance.
- Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent over-flex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high-load conditions.
- In-water performance delivers speed, power, stability and manoeuvrability with a minimum of effort.
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel the world.
- Skegs mounted on blade ends minimize sideslip and maximize stability.
- Fins are available in black, blue, turquoise, white and yellow (black and blue fins come with silver skegs, all other colors come with black skegs).