Palm Shuck Half Cut Helmet
We love the Palm Shuck Half Cut! Rarely will you find a helmet that fits so well, offering both stunning comfort and protection. The rotational tensioning systems ensure you can achieve a snug fit. Available in a range of colours and three sizes.
Like a pea in a pod - wearing the Shuck helmet feels natural, fitted and secure. With a tough ABS shell and multi-impact EPP liner, the Shuck protects you from the kinds of hits kayaking, rafting and other watersports can serve up. Dial in your fit with the occipital stabiliser keeping the helmet secure and seated in place. The quick drying fabric liner cups your head, Polygiene treated to keep it fresh (it's washable too).
- ABS injection moulded plastic shell
- Expanded polypropylene (EPP) multi-impact foam liner
- Dial adjustable occipital stabiliser
- Adjustable straps with side release buckle
- 533 g (L)
- Approved to CE watersport safety standard EN1385
- Chin strap protector
- Our safety hardware and helmets belong to the CE group of PPE (personal protective equipment) and are certified to the required European Conformity directives.
- Wear more, wash less. A permanent fabric treatment which inhibits the bacteria responsible for that unpleasant damp gear smell. Polygieneâ€™s Bluesign approved treatment is manufactured in the EU using low concentrations of silver salt recovered from recycled electronics.