Zone3 Neoprene Swim Gloves Black/Silver
Unique design with longer length and Velcro strap to prevent the gloves falling off. High stretch 2mm neoprene designed to be a tight but comfortable fit. Gripped palm for added stability whilst allowing maximum feel in the water.
The primary function of the Zone3 open water Swimming Gloves is to keep your hands insulated from the cold. The body's extremities such as hands and feet always feel the cold the most so these gloves are designed to allow swimming in cold water be more manageable.
After testing most swimming gloves on the market Zone3 found that they nearly all started ballooning with water during swimming and started to slip off the hands. A design solution was found by increasing the length of the gloves, so they can be tucked over or under the wetsuit to ensure no exposed skin and also adding a Velcro strap to keep the glove in place.
Zone3 have also removed the webbing between the fingers, which other brands tend to use, to make swimming feel much more natural and less fatiguing.
Together with the Zone3 neoprene socks and caps, these are some of the best-selling accessories and perfect for anybody swimming in cold water conditions.
- Unique design with longer length and Velcro strap.
- High stretch 2mm neoprene designed to be a tight but comfortable.
- Gripped palm for added stability whilst allowing maximum feel in the water.
- Natural web free finger design.
- Part of a neoprene accessory range designed for year round training.
- Secure and water tight.
- Added stability whilst allowing maximum feel in the water.
- Reduced fatigue.