Scubapro S-Tek Pro System - 30lbs
The S-Tek Pro is built tough and is loaded with features, making your time at depth safer, more comfortable, and more enjoyable.
The S-Tek Pro’s revolutionary design combines premium-plus materials and construction with purist features and technology to create the ultimate adjustable BPW system for technical diving. Designed for both utility and comfort, this system features 3D formed back plate with harness that includes individually adjustable TEK LOC shoulders to ensure a snug fit as well as make donning and doffing easy. Shoulder buckles & D-rings can be adjusted up or down to conform to different torso lengths. To enhance comfort, shoulder and waist straps are fitted with moulded Monprene® pads that provide excellent cushioning without creating bulk or inherent buoyancy. Stainless steel hardware includes a waist buckle, two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, two D-rings on the waist, and two D-rings on the crotch strap. The stainless steel backplate comes with Evo-Angle webbing slots for a more natural webbing routing that increases comfort and reduces webbing abrasion. The backplate also provides trim weight system mounting holes, an argon tank mounting point for drysuit divers, a Monprene® pad for comfort, 2 x S-Tek Ergo Nuts, plus a convenient built-in carry handle.
- Adjustable TEK LOC shoulders contribute to a snug, individualised fit.
- Shoulder buckle & D-ring heights can be adjusted to suit different torso lengths.
- Moulded Monprene® pads cushion shoulders, waist and back to optimise comfort.
- Two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, two straight D-rings on the waist, and two D-rings on the crotch strap are provided for clipping on extra gear.
- Branded silicone epaulet on the left shoulder keeps the inflator hose in place.
- Donut wing is constructed of a 1000D Cordura outer shell and 500D Cordura inner bladder.
- Padded stainless steel back plate offers Evo-Angle webbing slots plus mounting points for trim weights and an argon tank for drysuit divers.
- Back plate includes a Monprene® pad for comfort, plus a convenient built-in carry handle.
- 2 x S-Tek Ergo Nuts – ergonomically designed, easier to tighten and loosen, and flushed mounted to prevent abrasion.
- Single tank adapter is included with the 30lb/13kg system.
- Back plate features full radius edges and a softened organic shape, along with the back plate’s recessed wingnut socket, rationalised hole count and positioning, and webbing bolt hole alignment, make for a well-thought-out system.