Scubapro Regulator Service - From
Regulator servicing usually takes 7-10 days and we only use genuine service kits for all our regulator servicing.
A full service includes the following:
- First stage – Test, strip, clean, re-build, set and test
- Second Stage – Test, strip, clean, re-build, set and test
- Octopus – Test, strip, clean, re-build, set and test
- Pressure Gauge – Hose clean, HP Swivel Clean and new HP O-rings
- BCD and Drysuit Hose – Hose Clean, Replacement Schrader valve and O-ring
All parts are included for the standard service price. Anything additional like mouthpieces, hoses etc. will be charge extra once the service is complete but we will contact you first to discuss any additional parts needed.
Once you have ordered your regulator service you can drop your regulators off in person at the shop or post them into us. Our delivery address is as follows
Attn. Dive Department
Robin Hood Watersports
152 Leeds Road
Please include your Name, Order number, contact number and email address with your regulators when posting them into us