Scubapro Drysuit Boots
The Scubapro Drysuit Boot is by far our most popular boot. Its sole is solid enough to protect you as you scramble up and down the british coastline and the laces allow you to get a nice tight fit to minimise movement
Here's a must-have boot for any drysuit diver who hikes or climbs to a dive site. The sturdy HEAVY-DUTY DRYSUIT BOOT can handle the most rugged shoreline terrain or slippery boat deck. At the same time, its flexible neoprene upper lends a degree of comfort that you'll appreciate after a long day in the water. The HEAVY-DUTY DRYSUIT BOOT features a quick-lace system that minimizes hassle. It is designed to fit comfortably over the neoprene or latex sock of any drysuit.
- Lace-up design lets you quickly and easily achieve a snug, secure fit.
- Heavy-duty ultra-grip sole protects the foot when traversing rocky shorelines.
- Neoprene upper is ultra-flexible, enhancing overall comfortable.
- Toe and heel are reinforced with durable rubber caps to protect both boot and foot.
- Heel cap features a fin strap keeper to eliminate slippage when engaged in aggressive kicking.
- Boot comes with a water-draining mesh storage bag.