Scubapro Dry 120 Roller Backpack
The Scubapro Dry 120 are one of the largest dry bags out there and tough too. We've used them for years to carry our demo kit to and from Capernwray with no issues at all
You won’t find a waterproof bag that carries more gear or transports it as easily as the Dry 120L. Made from a new, super-tough fabric blend – 85% 500D nylon and 15% polyester backed by a TPU coating – this dry bag rolls on a pair of saltwater-resistant wheels and includes a weather-proof zipper. Offering loads of cargo-carrying capacity, this bag is perfect for keeping dry gear safe from the elements, or keeping wet gear from soaking your car’s back seat or trunk after the dive.
- Built with a blend of 500D nylon (85%) and polyester (15%) backed by a TPU coating.
- YKK weather-proof zipper is reliable, easy to use and seals contents from the elements.
- Reinforced base and saltwater-resistant wheels protect the bag while making easy work of transporting gear.
- A top handle is provided for towing along with double duffel straps for carrying on your shoulders.
- Dimensions (approximate): 34x16x14in/85x40x35cm.
- Weight: 5.73lbs/2.60kg.
- Volume (main compartment only): 31.4gal/119L.