Scubapro Definition 7mm Women
The scubapro definition suit is ideal for colder waters like Malta etc where its hot on the surface and divers don't want the hastle of drysuits
The Definition 7mm steamer replaces the former 6.5mm version of this popular cold-water wetsuit while providing even more stretch, warmth, comfort and features. Special tailoring and strategically placed panels in the chest area, sides, arms and legs, and behind the knees, create a suit that fits like a glove and provides extra stretch where’s it’s needed most. Bigger abrasion resistant shoulder, knee and elbow pads provide maximum protection.
- CE certified as a Class A dive suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 7ºC to 12ºC.
- Suit is assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
- Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtech fabric on body, sides, arms and legs work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit.
- Infrared (IR) interior lining on front & back torso reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin, in combination with silver plush throughout for comfort and warmth
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- An innovative seamless single arm and leg stretch panels, with double zippered seals, make donning and doffing the suit even easier.
- Wrist and ankle zippers on women’s suits are extra-long for added convenience.
- Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with bigger abrasion resistant printed shoulder, elbow and knee pads, cover more exposed areas and increase long-term durability.
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.