Palm Pro Throwline
The Palm Pro Throwlines are legendary and used to be named Bullet, Alpine and Canyon. They feature 15, 20 or 25m of cored 11m line and with a bungee neck closure for effortless access and re-packing. They are your perfect partner, whether recreational paddler or professional.
A rescue throwline with detachable, easy-to-handle floating rope with a Quickclip clean line attachment point. The Palm Pro throwlines are adaptable with belt attachment points, wide neck opening and floating bags.
- 929 g (15 m)
- CORDURA® 500D bag with built-in foam floatation
- 10 kN static breaking strength
- 15m, 20 or 25m of of 11 mm, high visibility, floating polypropylene cored rope
- Rope can be removed and used on its own
- Shockcord neck closure
- Extra fabric at neck to aid throwing and repacking
- Reflective detail
- Quickclip clean line attachment point
- Quick Release belt and Zambezi belt compatible
- Fabric with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio, and high resistance to tears and abrasion. We use CORDURA® for the seat and knee areas of technical outerwear and for other high wear gear such as PFDs and throwlines.
- Follow the clean line principle - a webbing attachment point on our throwbags makes easy to clip a karabiner into the business end of our bags. The rope inside is fastened with a rethreaded figure of eight, so you can remove and reattach the bag whenever you need to.