Palm Glide Inflatable Waist Belt Buoyancy Aid
The Glide from Palm Equipment is all about simplicity and the feeling of not wearing a buoyancy aid. However, whether you SUP, Canoe or Kayak we'd never recommend going without. With the Glide you have a sense of freedom but safe in the knowledge that if you pull the activation toggle you will almost instantly have a pull over jacket with 100 newtons of uplift. That's almost twice that of a traditional foam jacket. Available in two colours.
This waist belt PFD conceals a 100 N floatation bladder which can be instantly inflated when you need it, at the pull of a cord. Perfect for stand up paddle boarding, the Glide has a handy phone sized pocket and D-ring clip points. Sitting comfortably out of the way when not in use, the Glide fastens securely over your head after inflation.
- Nylon 200D
- Nylon 210D TPU
- Pullover entry (inflated)
- Waist belt
- Waist belt
- Halkey Roberts manual valve and re-arm pin
- 24 g CO2 cylinder (11852 - Re-arm kit)
- UML oral inflation tube
- Zipped rear pocket
- D-ring attachement points
- 535 g
- EN ISO 12402-5 / 12402-6
I am certified
- These PFDs pass ISO 12402-5 (water sports) and ISO 12402-6 (paddlesport) standards. The majority of our PFDs have up to 20% more buoyancy than the ISO/CE standard and our whitewater models have up to 40% more buoyancy than the 50 N required. Palm were the first to make PFDs to these ISO standards.