Palm Blaze Men's Neoprene Long John
Our premium cold water wetsuit - supple, warm and quick drying. Made from 3 mm Neospan - extremely stretchy neoprene with a super soft feel (it's also non-petroleum based). The plush Quick Dry lining drains and is dry to the touch much faster than conventional wetsuits, making this suit a joy to put on. A classic longjohn design with full length two-way front entry zipper and Supratex reinforced panels. It's glued and blind stitched with GlideSkin neoprene ankles to seal the suit and keep you comfortable - perfectly at home in cold water.
- 3 mm CR Neospan neoprene
- Quick Dry lining
- GlideSkin neoprene
- YKK Vislon two-way front entry zip
- 965 g (L)
- Pre-bent legs
- Glued and blindstitched seams
- Supratex knee and seat reinforcement
- Grippy side panels
- GlideSkin ankles
- This high quality 100% chloroprene rubber is durable and provides great insulation from the cold. We use a range of face fabrics and finishes for comfort and abrasion resistance, tailored to each Neoprene garment.
Quick Dry neoprene
- This lining makes dry to the touch much faster than conventional wetsuits, making your wetsuit a joy to put on. A high-loft nylon/polyester waffle lining drains freely and is also highly insulating, keeping the weight down on a warm wetsuit.
- Nylon reinforced neoprene that's supple and stretchy, yet holds its shape, maintaining an excellent fit for your spraydeck.