P&H Scorpio II CLX Skeg Kayak
LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Please get in touch here to check stock.
If you're looking for a sea kayak for day use as well as longer trips then the Scorpio should be at the top of your wish list. Never has a boat been so dominant in a particular area and used by such a broad range of paddlers. The Corelite X construction is three layer, with foam core to reduce weight and increase stiffness. Seen here with drop down skeg fin to aid tracking.
The Scorpio shares the same progressive hull profile as the Cetus, transitioning seamlessly from a slender bow to a highly stable, slight 'V' body with rounded chines, giving a smooth ride and effortless control in all conditions.
Above the water, the Scorpio's deck has been designed around the requirements of modern sea kayakers, with a whole plethora of additional details such as recesses for secure split paddle storage, moulded-in inserts to take a kayak sail mast foot, no other polyethylene sea kayak on the market is as fully featured and expedition-ready as this.
Max Paddler Weight
- Designed around open water expeditions but equally suited to day trip exploration.
- Bungee-retained, ergonomic toggle handles for comfortable carrying and safe rescues.
- Skeg slider positioned on deck to avoid interference with high angle paddle strokes.
- Low profile back deck and cockpit rim for easy rolling and re-entry.
- Split paddle and compass recesses on forward deck.
- High strength, full deck lines and bungees for ample storage and rescue options.