NRS Riptide Men's Jacket Chartreuse Grey
We love the NRS Men's Riptide jacket, with several of our staff choosing them for personal use. Working perfectly across a range of sports but perhaps best suited to touring kayaking, whether closed cockpit or sit on, as well as stand up paddleboarding. Advanced waterproof-breathable technology pairs with an articulated hood, kayak overskirt and neoprene wrist gaskets to cover all your needs.
- Combines HyproTex 2.5 fabric and factory-taped seams for maximum waterproof performance.
- Breathable fabric wicks excess heat and moisture keeping your layers dry for all-day comfort.
- Cut narrower in the shoulders to cater to the female paddler while still providing maximum mobility, room to layer underneath, and comfort under a PFD.
- Punch-through neoprene wrists offer more comfortable protection than latex gaskets.
- Features a half-zip collar and an interior adjustable urethane neck closure, doubling the protection against rain and wind, while allowing easy ventilation on calmer days.
- Three adjustment points on the articulated hood provide a customized fit. Two bungee cinches at the neck and one on the back of the hood.
- Kayak overskirt with bungee adjustment joins with your spray skirt keeping water out of your cockpit.
- Two splashproof, zippered sleeve pockets for small essentials
- Prominent reflective accents for increased visibility and open-water safety.