NRS Jakl Gore-Tex Pro Men's Back Entry Drysuit Red
PREORDER NOW - Contact here for the latest eta
We're excited to see NRS delve into the world of Gore-Tex, especially using their top of the line Pro fabric that is known for its robust feel and legendary waterproofing and breathability.The Jakl is the choice for white water paddlers wanting performance, back zip entry but also massive durability. This model is more heavily reinforced than the front zip Axiom model, using Cordura to minimise wear and maximise the life of this critical purchase.
- Constructed of 100% recycled, 3-Layer GORE-TEX PRO for best-in-class waterproof-breathable performance with a lower environmental footprint.
- Cordura® reinforced in all key areas to handle rugged hike-ins and sketchy scouts.
- Back-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper enhances flexibility and reduces bulk across the chest.
- Tough latex neck and wrist gaskets protected with GlideSkin™ neoprene volcano-style overcuffs.
- Purposely designed to keep paddlers drier in high volume waters, the volcano-style overcuffs on the wrists cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand to reduce water contact with the gaskets underneath.
- Durable, yet supple, mesh holes under the wrists and neck, drain any water captured between the latex gasket and the neoprene over cuffs.
- 13 cm wide neoprene waist overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel for a watertight seal.
- Fully reinforced ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over booties. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Features one splashproof zippered chest pocket, relief zipper and GORE-TEX PRO fabric socks.