NRS Chinook Buoyancy Aid
The NRS Chinook is our best selling high back jacket, meaning the rear floatation starts halfway up the back panel. Therefore, if you're using a sit on top, sit inside or inflatable kayak with a supportive backrest the two will integrate perfectly. Add to this the array of pockets and useful clip points and it is easy to see why the Chinook is popular with kayak anglers and recreational paddlers alike. Available in three colours and a range of sizes.
Not only is the Chinook designed to make you more effective on the water, the comfort of the Chinook simply can't be beat.
- The NRS Chinook PFD is a medium-profile life jacket certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
- Plush Fit foam and a high-back design combine to create an extremely comfortable vest for any type of raft or kayak seat.
- A mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, strobe attachment point, reflective accents and knife lash tab.
- The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customized fit.
Certification: CE EN 393