NRS Axiom Gore-Tex Pro Women's Drysuit Mediterranea/Aqua
We're excited to see NRS delve into the world of Gore-Tex, especially using their top of the line Pro fabric that is known for its robust feel and legendary waterproofing and breathability. The Axiom Women's is the choice for white water paddlers wanting performance, combined with the ease of front zip entry. The priority of this suit is on the water feel and NRS aimed to keep the suit as light as possible in the pursuit of absolute paddling pleasure. Retain the feel of a cag while receiving the warmth and protection of a drysuit.
PREORDER NOW - Contact here for the latest eta
- Constructed of 100% recycled, 3-Layer GORE-TEX PRO for best-in-class waterproof-breathable performance with a lower environmental footprint.
- Front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper with protective flap.
- Tough latex neck and wrist gaskets protected with GlideSkin™ neoprene volcano-style overcuffs.
- Purposely designed to keep paddlers drier in high volume waters, the volcano-style overcuffs on the wrists cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand to reduce water contact with the gaskets underneath.
- Tough, yet supple, mesh holes under the wrists and neck, drain any water captured between the latex gasket and the neoprene over cuffs.
- 13 cm wide neoprene waist overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel for a watertight seal.
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over booties. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Cordura® panel at the interior ankle for abrasion resistance.
- Features one splashproof zippered chest pocket, relief zipper and GORE-TEX PRO fabric socks.