Bern Macon H20 Helmet Black
The Macon H20 from Bern is the right choice for those looking for a comfortable and vented helmet to use across a range of water based sports. Available in a range of sizes.
The Macon water helmet collection uses a two stage foam construction. A waterproof EVA comfort foam molds to a riders head while the patented multiple impact Brock Foam keeps things from getting dicey.
Brock Foam offers multi-impact performance, porosity and breath-ability and 3D airflow. Air and moisture circulate in any direction without the risk of absorption and the Foam does not harbor moisture and dries quickly after each wakeboarding and kayaking session. Brock Foam is also very resilient and returns to its original shape after impact thereby offering protection for multiple impacts.
- Eyewear channel - unique channels allow for comfort and fit with most glasses
- SINK FIT design - so the helmet sits lower around your head and not on top like a mushroom.
- High Impact protection from ABS shell with Brock Foam internal foam for multi-impact protection
- Outer shell with Venting to keep your head cool and to let water out
- Brock Foam - Soft Breathable Foam that circulates air and sucks moisture - allowing the water to permeate straight though the foam
- Internal lining of waterproof EVA comfort foam that molds to the riders head giving a better fit and more comfort
- Brock Foam is multi impact and much lighter than traditional EPS foam linings
- Tested and engineered to meet the CE 1385 helmet standards for water sports
X Large: 59-60.5cm
XX Large: 60.5-62cm
XXX Large 62-63.5cm