Aqualung Superzip 5mm Boots
The Aqualung Superzip 5mm boot offers great comfort and thermal protection with protective rubber in all the right places to take the strain when using with open heel fins.
Keep your feet warm and secure. A 5mm neoprene on the Superzip Boots protect your feet with a tight seal that reduces water transfer to keep them warmer for longer. Meanwhile, the cuff binding is made from elastic to provide a more comfortable fit. Superzip Boots are strengthened with extra padding in the sole, toe cap, and heel cap to keep them going strong dive after dive.
- Ergonomic: Like the rest of the Aqua Lung boot line, the Superzip uses our patented, anatomically correct ERGO™ shaped footbed and outsole to match the profile of your foot, preventing excess water retention and offering comfortable support
- Protective: 8mm-thick treaded sole provides premium protection against punctures, stings, and slips. For added protection and durability, the panels on the heel cap, toe, and top of the foot are twice as thick as in the standard boots!
- Warm: 3, 5 or 7mm neoprene upper for the right amount of warmth in any conditions
- Comfortable: The Superzip boot uses just a few seams, which are placed away from the widest parts of the feet to minimize chafing
- Eco-Conscious Packaging: Ships with minimal carbon footprint packaging. No plastic bags.
- Durable closures: with a heavy-duty, non-corrosive #10 YKK toothed zipper. Elastic binding at the top resists wear and tear