Apeks RK3 HD Fins
The RK3 HD was developed in response to feedback from divers who prefer a heavier fin. The new compound of the RK3 HD adds more weight to make it negatively buoyant.
An ideal fin for dry suit diving.
• Based on one of the first vented rubber fins sold in North America and popular among military and professional divers.
• Compact, and ultra-rugged for use in harsh environments.
• Improved foot pocket with spring straps for ease of use with cold hands or thick gloves.
• The design has been the standard gear issue fin for military, special ops, coast guard and public safety divers for decades.
• Short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust while maintaining great manoeuvrability.
• Vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke.
• The vents also eliminate vortexes that can occur along the back of the blade much in the same way split fins eliminate the vortex.
• The blade material designed to hold up in the toughest environments, temperatures and abuse.
• Two large grommet holes designed to fit most karabiners for easy storage of the fins while accessing the dive site.
• Spring straps as standard.
• Custom designed buckle holds spring straps in optimum position.
• Available in black, grey and orange.