Apeks RK3 HD Fins
The RK3 HD was developed in response to feedback from divers who prefer a heavier fin. The new compound of the RK3 HD adds weight to make it more negatively buoyant than the standard RK3.
An ideal fin for dry suit diving.
- Based on one of the first vented rubber fins sold in North America and popular among military and professional divers.
- Compact, and ultra-rugged for use in harsh environments.
- Improved foot pocket with spring straps for ease of use with cold hands or thick gloves.
- The design has been the standard gear issue fin for military, special ops, coast guard and public safety divers for decades.
- Short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust while maintaining great manoeuvrability.
- Vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke.
- The vents also eliminate vortexes that can occur along the back of the blade much in the same way split fins eliminate the vortex.
- The blade material designed to hold up in the toughest environments, temperatures and abuse.
- Two large grommet holes designed to fit most karabiners for easy storage of the fins while accessing the dive site.
- Spring straps as standard.
- Custom designed buckle holds spring straps in optimum position.
- Available in black, grey and orange.
982gm per fin
1.1Kg per fin
1.19kg per fin
1.4Kg per fin
1.27kg per fin
1.44Kg per fin
You can calculate the delivery costs for your order by entering a postcode when reviewing your basket. Don’t worry, this is an automated service and does not require you to register, or give any details.
The range of products we offer means there is nothing standard about our deliveries. We use a range of couriers, including DHL, UPS and Royal Mail. While the site may state 3-5 days, most in stock items going to mainland UK locations will arrive at your door in 1-2 days.
On receipt of an order, the relevant specialist staff member will contact you to confirm the stock situation and expectation around shipping time. This gives you a direct contact for any requests and advice that might be helpful.
When courier services are used, you can expect tracking information and estimated arrival times to be communicated via email. However, always feel free to contact our staff at any point should you require assistance.
Need it quicker? Please get in touch prior to placing an order. We will always help where possible
Click & Collect
We’d love to see you in store! There is no additional charge for collecting in person, and the delivery cost will be shown as free during the checkout process. By selecting collection in person you are agreeing to pick up your order from our address, shown below:
Robin Hood Watersports
152 Leeds Road
You will be contacted by one of our staff when the order is ready to collect. Please do not visit the shop prior to receiving this communication.
Receiving your order
When you receive your item(s), please check to see if there is any damage. Once the drivers manifest has been signed it voids any insurance claim. If you are unsure, please sign as "damaged", which will allow you/us to make a claim later on if required.
If you suspect that your goods are damaged please take the time to check the items with the driver present or refuse the package and ask the courier to return to sender.
If you have any further questions regarding delivery please contact us.
Sometimes things don’t go to plan and you might feel the need to arrange a return. If you receive an order and find you have changed your mind, or the item just isn’t right for you, don’t worry. Goods can be returned for a refund within 30 days from the date of purchase (subject to our product exclusions). The process for both in store and mail order purchases can be seen below:
Postal Returns Procedure
If posting your return please email [email protected] for approval, as well as any advice required prior to sending. You would then simply ship the unwanted goods to our 152 Leeds Road address, including a copy of your original receipt and information on the required course of action.
Purchases from store
If you bought goods from our Heckmondwike based store you may, at our discretion, be able to return items within 30 days for a full refund, as long as they have not been used and still have the original labels attached. Please bring the items back to the shop, together with your receipt. Any refund can only be made using the same method as the original transaction.
Goods must be returned in an unused, re-saleable condition, with their original packaging, and all labels still attached. They should also be securely packaged to ensure the contents are protected during transit. Our Returns Team will review all items to ensure they meet the criteria outlined in this policy. If an item is returned outside of our Returns Policy, we may be unable to process a full refund. We will contact you in such circumstances.
There are some exclusions to our Returns Policy, as detailed below:
- Personalised or customised items, such as custom canoes, made to measure drysuits etc.
- Gift vouchers cannot be returned
- Products that have been opened or unsealed cannot be returned
- Products returned in an unsatisfactory condition cannot be returned
- Products which have been damaged in return transit due to insufficient packaging cannot be returned
This Return Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
We hope that your next purchase from our store will be a long term one, so why not make use of our 0% finance offer. The scheme is run through V12 and our experience, as well as that of our customers, has been excellent.
The 0% finance option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 6 or 10 months. Given the bespoke nature of each application we prefer to discuss this with you, rather than automating the process online. As such, once your basket is finalised and you are ready to apply please get in touch using [email protected], or by phone on 01924 444888.
We will confirm the availability and price of your order, then emailing a link to your custom application forms. Once completed, V12 notify our staff and you will then be contacted to settle the deposit and arrange a convenient delivery date.
Please refer to the representative example below.
Total amount payable
Rate of Interest (per annum)
Who can apply for finance?
• Spend over £300
• Make a deposit of at least 10%
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have been a UK resident for 3 years or more
• Be able to make repayments by Direct Debit
• Be in regular employment* (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in a permanent residence with your partner who is in regular employment
*If you are retired and receive a pension or registered disabled and unable to work, V12 Retail Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income.
Credit is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.