Z-Pro Tango 300 Inflatable Kayak
Longer version of the Tango 2 person: for 3 persons (ideally for 2 adults and 1 child). Family kayak: ideal for discovery outings on easy waters and seashore. Very roomy and comfortable. Same features and specifications as Tango 2 person, with added neoprene foam padding on top of side chambers for more comfort.
* Floor cover + hull topsides constructed from extra stong 840 denier Nylon Oxford fabric with polyurethane coating. Strong, rigid and firm when kayak inflated.
* V-shaped bottom floor provides stability even in rough waters.
* Bottom and lower one third of outside hull chambers are made of 1000 denier super tough supported fabric for added strngth , durability, resistance against abraision and bladder protection.
* Strong zippers on the main chambers and floor for practical easy acces to inner bladders for repair or replacement.
* Three High back comfortable seats with integral closed cell foam bolster for excellent back support and good comfort.
* The Multiple D rings on the side tubes and the adjustable seat straps allow for seats to fitted for either 1, 2 or 3 person paddling.
* Directional strakes and a demountable skeg for better tracking + faster and easier paddling.
* Large easy to operate screw air valves allow for fast easy Inflation or deflation of the kayak. Easy to open and close.
* Large screw type drain valve allow for fast and easy draining of the kayak. Easy to open and close.
* Tough, durable compact and lightweight. Tango has great manouverability and stability.
* Carrying bag, Demountable Skeg, Repair kit, 3 * Hi-Back seats, Owners manual, and pressure guage included.
Length 410cm, Width 95cm, Inside width 43cm, Tube diameter 26cm, Bow/Stern rise 43cm, Weight 18kg