Werner Sherpa Straight Glass Kayak Paddle (RH)
Werner is simply a legendary name is kayak & canoe paddles and their Sherpa model is no exception. These mid sized blades (680cm2) are ideal for a range of paddler builds and come in a variety of length and feather options. The blade shape is extremely versatile and perfectly at home river running, surfing or perfecting your freestyle. A carbon shaft and glass blades offer what we believe to be the perfect blend of stiffness, weight and durability for UK rivers.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness.
- The precise blade shape for a more efficient forward stroke. The moves you need to make river running, the obstacles you need to work around, made easier with Werner designs.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
|Shaft Option||Pieces||Weight Grams|
|Blade Surface Area||680 cm2|
|Blade Length x Width||46cm x 19.5cm|