Sealife ReefMaster RM-4K Pro 2000 Set
Combine the compact and easy to use ReefMaster RM-4K underwater camera with the wide beam of the Sea Dragon 2000F and you have the perfect compact package for exploring reefs, wrecks and deeper dives were lighting will make your images and videos shine with colour. The Sea Dragon 2000F has an easy one button design that cycles through three light intensity settings and has a rechargeable battery that lasts an hour at full power (2000 lumens).
The SeaLife RM-4K features brilliant 14mp still images and vivid 4K video in an incredibly small package that’s easy to hold and use alone or with attached lights like the SeaLife Sea Dragon. The ultra-compact removable inner camera and a robust external housing that mounts easily to a light tray. The easy, 4-button control system makes catching the action an effortless process. The ReefMaster offers Wi-Fi sharing ability, so you can wirelessly preview, download and share pictures & videos to a smart phone or tablet with the free ReefMaster app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
The easy to hold ergonomic housing was especially designed for use underwater, while the housing is easy to hold and use even with one hand, the tough enclosure also features a unique closing system – a “Pressure Lock” thumb screw that exerts the optimal amount of pressure on the housings O-ring seal. The waterproof housing encases the small inner camera, and also stores a powerful drying agent called “Moisture Muncher” next to the camera that prevents internal fogging caused by heat and humidity trapped inside the housing.
With the expandable memory of the ReefMaster RM-4K, you can use Micro SDHC memory cards up to 128GB, ensuring you have room to shoot & save all of your video content. It also has a time lapse function – shooting at set time intervals and saves as video file or series of still images. For optimal results, especially when shooting 4K video, use Micro SDXC Class UHS Class 3 (U3) or Video Class 30 (V30) memory cards.
The compact RM-4K is easily expandable with popular SeaLife accessories, including one or two Sea Dragon Photo/Video/Dive lights, and available 10x close-up or super macro lens. Its 2.0” TFT colour LCD screen creates a sharp and easily visible display on the small camera.
Sealife RM-4K Features
- 14 megapixel Panasonic® CMOS image sensor for sharp colourful pictures
- 4K Ultra HD Video @ 30fps and 1080p HD video @ 60 fps
- 40m/130ft compact underwater housing with removable inner camera
- 140° Fisheye Lens – Get close to your subject and still fit everything into the picture
- Underwater colour-correction modes– Underwater Deep for diving and Underwater Shallow for snorkelling
- Easy 4 button controls for easy operation
- Wi-Fi – wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos to smart phone or tablet with “SeaLife ReefMaster” app (free download from Google Play Store or Apple App Store)
- Image Stabilization– Electronic stabilization reduces vibration and hand movement for smoother video recording
- Expandable memoryusing micro SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 128GB
- Waterproof to 130ft / 40m
- Compact design for easy handling and lightweight travel
- Focusfrom 12” (30cm) to infinity (10X Close-up Lens or Super Macro Lens optional accessory)
- Time lapse shooting at set time intervals – saves as video file or series of still images
- Removable Li-ion rechargeable battery – 900 mAh / 3.8V / 3.42Wh for 2+ hours video or 500+ images
- 0” 230K Hi-res TFT colour LCD
- Expandable with popular SeaLife accessories (One or two Sea Dragon Photo-Video-Dive Lights, Close-up Lens, Super Macro Lens)
Sea Dragon 2000F Features
- Powerful 2000 lumen LED light. Latest COB LED array technology. True, lab-tested lumens and not “theoretical” lumens specified by most other manufacturers.
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select brightness
- Three brightness levels 100%, 50% and 25%
- Hidden emergency signal mode. 1 sec blink interval and SOS Morse code. Push and hold power button for 4 seconds to activate.
- 60 minute run time at full power
- Constant brightness – Regulated circuitry so light won’t dim with battery power.
- 80 Colour Rendering Index(CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips, arms, cold-shoe, ball joint and Y-S adapters.
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- 120° wide beam angleevenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots.
- Depth tested to 330ft (100m) – Guaranteed
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartment– even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics.
- Free App Name: ReefMasterin App & Play stores
- Focal Length:5 mm (35 film equivalent = 14mm)
- Focus type:Instant fixed-focus lens
- Shutter response time: 30 seconds (AKA Shutter Lag)
- Focus Range:12 inches to Infinity (30cm to infinity)
- Field of View*:140° diagonal Fisheye Wide Angle Lens
- Shutter speed:1/25 to 1/2000 second
- Shooting modes:Single, Burst (3, 7, 15 or 30 photos @ 1 photo/sec), Time Lapse Photo and Time Lapse Video
- White Balance (WB):Auto, Underwater Shallow, Underwater Deep, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent
- ISO:Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 and 3200
- Exposure Compensation:Exposure from -2.0 to +2.0 in 0.3 increments
- Delay Timer:Off, 2 sec and 10 sec
- LCD:0” TFT LCD colour display 230K resolution (240 * RGB * 320)
- Memory:Micro SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 128GB (Sold separately). Important: Use Video Speed Class V30 (U3).
- Read/write speed:10MB/s
- PC connection:
PC: Windows XP / 7 and up
MAC: OS 10.8 and up
- Output ports:
1x USB 2.0 out (for charging battery and downloading to computer)
1x Micro HDMI out (for direct connection to HDTV)
- Battery:Removable Li-ion battery (900 mAh / 3.8V / 3.42Wh)
- Battery life:
Still images: 2+ hours (Approx. 500+ images)
Video: 1.5 hours at 1080p and 1.2+ hours at 4K
- Wi-Fi range:100ft (33m) on land.
- Waterproof:Individually depth tested to 130’ (60 m)
- Shockproof:3ft / 1m
- Buoyancy: Negative; -17 grams underwater
- Operating temp:
Land: 0°F to 120°F (-18°C to 50°C)
Underwater: +33°F to +110°F(.5 °C to 44°C)
- Storage temp:-20°F to +140°F(-29°C to +60°C)
- Tripod mount:Standard ¼-20 tripod threads
- Weight:1 ounces (202 grams) UW housing w/ inner camera and battery.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): UW Housing: 1.9” x 4.1” x 2.6” (4.9cm x 10.5cm x 2.6cm)
Inner camera: 1.3” x 2.3” x 1.6” (3.3cm x 5.8cm x 4.1cm)