Scubapro SEAHAWK 2 BCD
The Seahawk 2 features a new ergonomic shoulder design with soft, reinforced backpack for ultimate comfort, while still offering the diver a full range of D-rings and easy access pockets.
This popular all-purpose BCD features a new ergonomic shoulder design with rotating buckles and a new soft, reinforced backpack - this makes the new Seahawk much lighter than its predecessor, and extremely easy to fold and pack. The stainless steel Super Cinch tank band is positioned a bit lower than before, and an additional Velcro strap has been added to secure the tank when diving. Other new features include a 50mm waist strap with lightweight cam buckle, redesigned cargo pockets and a new range of airway and valve fittings. Offering a streamlined shape yet substantial buoyant lift when needed, the new Seahawk is the perfect choice for divers looking for freedom of movement, comfort and stability when cruising the depths.
- Ergonomic shoulder design with rotating buckles improves fit, helps distribute the load and enhances stability.
- Reinforced soft backpack with high-grip tank patch and inner padding add to comfort, reduce overall weight, and make it easy to fold and pack.
- Super Cinch stainless steel tank band system is positioned lower and teamed with a second VelcroTM strap to secure the tank for transport and diving.
- 50mm waist strap with lightweight plastic buckle lets you fine-tune adjustments for a perfect fit.
- Two large zippered pockets have been redesigned, providing lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon and 420 denier nylon for maximum durability.
- High-quality air cell offers a streamlined shape when deflated and substantial buoyant lift when inflated.
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort during long dives.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches secure with low-profile buckles.
- Two rear trim pouches help create a comfortable swimming position.
- Six stainless steel 40mm D-rings, plus two additional 25mm D-rings on the pockets, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear and instrumentation.
- Available with a Balanced Power Inflator or an AIR2.