Scubapro LITEHAWK BCD
Scubapro's Light weight travel wing helps you save weight on your travels and keeps you comfortable and streamline in the water
The Litehawk is the ultimate back-flotation travel BCD. Its lightweight, ultra-slimmed-down design and soft, flexible backpack allows it to lay flat and compact for packing. The adjustable belt-style waist strap with nylon buckle can be cinched up snug, hugging your body like it was custom made for you while delivering a comfortable, stable ride at depth.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for lightweight and long-lasting durability.
- Low-profile, progressively-shaped rear air cell increases range of motion while decreasing drag.
- Elastic cords rein in the air cell when partially inflated and help control deflation.
- Clutter-free ergonomic harness eliminates bulk and enhances freedom of movement.
- Rotating quick-release buckles allow you to optimise the routing of the padded shoulder straps to maximise fit.
- Multiple tank band and strap system keeps tank secure and increases stability at depth.
- Three-dump deflation system lets you to dump air from a variety of underwater positions.
- Two accessory pockets are included.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Four aluminum D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- With BPI.