Scubapro GLIDE BCD
The scubapro Glide BCD is the ideal jacket for both beginners and experienced divers. The new Y-Fit shoulder straps offer superior fit and comfort with all the pockets and D-rings you could ever need.
The GLIDE combines the best features of the old version with new innovations that make this BCD more comfortable and better than ever. Featuring a wraparound air bladder that places lift primarily under the arms and around the waist, this BCD is extremely well balanced at depth and provides a very relaxing floating position on the surface.
The Glide is equipped with a new Y-Fit shoulder design that adapts to your body like it was custom-made for you. The system holds the BCD snug on the body, allowing for excellent control and range of motion for the arms. The stainless steel triangular ring manages the forces in the Y's center, splitting the force in three directions, balancing pressure over the body and keeping the harness under control, regardless of dive conditions or your position in the water.
The dump system includes three innovative valves that allow you to deflate the bladder in any swimming position. There are two large zippered cargo pockets, grommets for attaching a knife, and stainless steel D-rings to provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for light weight and long-lasting durability
- Wraparound air bladder retains its cradle-like shape even when fully inflated
- New Y-Fit shoulders with a triangular stainless steel ring balance the pressure on the body to maximize fit and comfort
- Soft neoprene neck and padded backpack optimize comfort
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in rock-solid for maximum stability at depth
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch quickly and easily and secure with 40mm flat buckles
- Two rear trim pockets help create a balanced swimming position
- Two large zippered pockets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability
- Metal grommets are provided for attaching a knife
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear
- BCD comes equipped with a new Balanced Power Inflator (BPI) or an AIR2
- Available in six sizes (XS 2XL) with 22.5lbs/10.2kg to 38.2lbs/17.3kg of lift capacity, depending on size