Palm Vision 2 Piece Paddle
A high performance two-piece touring paddle. The Vision has stiff, lightweight blades, mid-sized to suit a low or high angle paddling style and a lightweight composite shaft. Our new paddle joint lets you to adjust the feather on the go, or to take the paddle apart.
- 1142 g (215)
- 630 cmÂ²
- left or right adjustable 15° increments
- Nylon 6 glass filled
- Glass fibre
- 30 mm
- Narrow touring blade shape with dihedral
Adjustable ferrule (licensed Werner ferrule technology)
- Moulded-in hand grip
- Drip rings
- Custom length available
- Our adjustable ferrule is snappy and positive - it's precision moulded from glass fibre reinforced nylon 6 and capable of 360 degree adjustment in 15 degree steps for left or right handed paddling. (Licensed Werner Ferrule Technology)
Polypropylene glass reinforced blades
- Our allround paddle blades are injection moulded from glass fibre reinforced polypropylene; these blades are lightweight but durable. Glass fibre adds stiffness and strength to the polypropylene.
Glass fibre shaft
- Twelve layers of spun 100% glass fibre make this shaft lightweight, strong and flexible for all-day paddling comfort on the water.