Palm Velocity Jacket Blue
An entry level whitewater jacket suited for spring to autumn use, the Velocity has latex wrist and neck gaskets, and is made from waterproof, breathable 2-layer fabric.
- XP 2-layer fabric
- 568 g (L)
- Latex gasket with velcro adjustable outer collar
- Latex gaskets with velcro adjustable cuffs
- Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband
- Twin waist
XP 2-layer fabric
- Our 2-layer fabric is packable, lightweight, waterproof and breathable, which is ideally suited for our recreation and touring gear. Woven face fabric treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) to prevent the fabric from becoming waterlogged so that it stays breathable. A hydrophobic, microporous polyurethane coating is applied on the inside. The pores are too small to allow water droplets to pass through, but large enough for water vapour to pass through to the outside air. Waterproofness: 5,000 mm. Breathability: 4,000 g/m2/24hrs. Breathability tested by the A1 method.
- This stretchy natural rubber neck gasket inside the collar minimises water ingress, keeping the inside of the garment largely dry even when fully immersed underwater.
- Jackets and pants have an inner skirt in addition to the adjustable outer waistband. The twin waist minimises water ingress between your jacket or pants and spraydeck.