Palm React Towline 3m
The Palm React is a 3m towline and ideally suited to use by touring and moderate white water paddlers. It features a quick release system to easily remove the tow during an emergency. Rustproof seadog clips eliminate the potential for corrosion. For longer boats consider using the Palm Ocean Pro 10m.
A waist mounted towline, made to meet the demands of daily safety and rescue use. Featuring an easy pack bag, as well as a vent mesh liner for comfort and floatation.
- 403 g
- CORDURA® 500D top opening towline pouch
- Removable 6 mm polypropylene floating line
- Floating foam waist belt with Fixlock quick-release buckle
- Reflective detail
- Seadog rustproof plastic clip
Rustproof Seadog clip
- Our towlines may feature different attachment hardware to hook the line onto a towing object. The corrosion resistant Seadog plastic clip is ideal for salt water use. On other towlines no clip is attached so that you can decide on which hardware to use.
- Fabric with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio, and high resistance to tears and abrasion. We use CORDURAÂ® for the seat and knee areas of technical outerwear and for other high wear gear such as PFDs and throwlines.