Palm Orbit Spraydeck
The ultimate spraydeck will always be based around a rand rather than shockcord, providing the tightest fit and resisting implosion during savage impacts associated with big waterfalls. If your motto is go big or go home the Orbit was made for you.
Don't buckle under pressure. The Orbit rand is designed to stay on your kayak through even the biggest hits, and the implosion proof centre section soaks up the impacts. KNytex Kevlar reinforcement protects against abrasion on the outside whilst Gripsil keeps things in place underneath. An extended body tube, with O-ring seal, add to the Orbit's fully loaded checklist of features.
4 mm Small Diamond CR deck
KNytex and Supratex CR neoprene rim
Jersey and mesh neoprene waist
- 1005 g (R4, M/L)
- CR neoprene tunnel with O-ring seal
- Triple Glued, blind stitched and Melco taped seams
- 11 mm, 70 IRHD rubber rand triple glued
- 3 dimensional deck shape
- Sticky Gripsil on cockpit lining
- 38 mm webbing release loop with attachment clip
Small Diamond neoprene
- A textured nylon face fabric adds abrasion resistance in wear and tear areas, without compromising the neoprene's stretch.
- Developed from our bombproof 2009 rand deck, and updated for current cockpit designs. This heavy-duty rubber rand hugs your cockpit rim more tightly than shockcord, holding the deck on in the most extreme conditions.
- Made of the same smooth, high density nylon weave as Nytex, reinforced with super tough Kevlar® fibres.
- Nylon reinforced neoprene that's supple and stretchy, yet holds its shape, maintaining an excellent fit for your spraydeck.
- Keep your deck up and water out. Our unique waist tube has a conical, grippy neoprene ring, cleverly made without a seam.
- A grippy, durable coating which provides excellent grip and a watertight seal on your kayak's cockpit.