Palm Meander High Back Buoyancy Aid
The Meander highback PFD works with taller seats found on many sit-on-top and touring kayaks. The cut away back panel sits above the seat for a more comfortable paddling position. Lightweight and slimline, this PFD is easy to use, with a simple zip entry, secure waist buckle closure and useful zipped pocket for your belongings.
- Nylon 420D ripstop
- YKK front zip entry
- Highback, regular fit
- Reflective details
- 3D anti ride-up waistbelt
- Adjustable straps
- Front zipped pocket with clip-in point
- Small inside chest pocket
- 684 g (M/L)
- EN ISO 12402-5 / 12402-6
I am certified
- These PFDs pass ISO 12402-5 (water sports) and ISO 12402-6 (paddlesport) standards. The majority of our PFDs have up to 20% more buoyancy than the ISO/CE standard and our whitewater models have up to 40% more buoyancy than the 50 N required. Palm were the first to make PFDs to these ISO standards.
3D anti ride-up waistbelt
- A grippy rubber finish prevents your PFD from riding up when in use, and the adjustable waistbelt is positioned on the inside of the buoyancy foam panel for full contact around your waist.
- Recreational kayaks and sit-on-top seats often reach high up your back for support and comfort. Our Highback PFDs have a cut away foam back panel to accommodate these high seat backs.