Palm Maverick G1 Paddle RH45
Developed and tested by Palm, the Maverick G1 has a lightweight polypropylene blade, mounted on a strong glass fibre shaft - the ideal first whitewater paddle.
- 1055 g (197)
- 680 cm²
- 45Â° (right)
- Polypropylene glass filled
- Glass fibre
- 31.5 mm
- Large blade shape with dihedral
- Custom length and feather available
Polypropylene glass reinforced blades
- Our allround paddle blades are injection moulded from glass fibre reinforced polypropylene; these blades are lightweight but durable. Glass fibre adds stiffness and strength to the polypropylene.
Glass fibre shaft
- Twelve layers of spun 100% glass fibre make this shaft lightweight, strong and flexible for all-day paddling comfort on the water.