Palm Loweswater Spray Deck
A lightweight combined neoprene and fabric spraydeck, with drawcord adjustable waist and removable braces for day touring and recreational kayaking.
- 4 mm nylon jersey CR neoprene deck
- XP 2.5-layer fabric waist
- 595 g (R4)
- Waterproof, breathable XP 2.5-layer fabric waist tube with drawcord adjustment
- Triple Glued, stitched and heat taped seams
- 9.5mm elastic shockcord double sewn
- Removable, adjustable elastic braces
- 38 mm webbing release loop with attachment clip
Small Diamond neoprene
- A textured nylon face fabric adds abrasion resistance in wear and tear areas, without compromising the neoprene's stretch.
XP 2.5-layer fabric
- Our hard working 2.5-layer fabric offers a great combination of durability, waterproofness, breathability and light weight. 1) Nylon woven face fabric treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) to prevent the fabric from becoming waterlogged so that it stays breathable.2) A hydrophobic, microporous polyurethane coating is applied to the face fabric. The pores are too small to allow water droplets to pass through, but large enough for water vapour to pass.2.5) On the inside a smooth textured diamond matrix print protects the microporous coating from abrasion and improves moisture dispersal. Waterproofness: 10,000 mm. Breathability: 4,000 g/m2/24hrs. Breathability tested by the A1 method.
- A bungee cord sewn to the spraydeck, which fits tightly around your cockpit rim. Shockcord spraydecks are very dry on a wide range of cockpit sizes, since they are highly stretchy, and they are easy to put on and quick to remove in an emergency.