Palm Impact Spraydeck
A performance shockcord style whitewater spraydeck from Palm Equipment that is tried and tested by our staff. If you prefer not to go with a range deck then the Palm Impact is your logical choice for a durable option that will hold firm whatever the conditions.
Burly 9.5 mm shockcord holds the Palm Impact in place, and the seamless O-ring seal keeps the waist tube where you want it. The Nytex reinforced rim shrugs off wear and tear, and a three-quarter dry lip seals water out.
- 3 mm nylon Jersey CR neoprene deck
- Nytex and Supratex CR neoprene rim
- Jersey and mesh neoprene waist
- 771 g (R4, M/L)
- CR neoprene tunnel with O-ring seal
- Triple Glued, blind stitched and Melco taped seams
- 9.5mm elastic shockcord double sewn
- 3/4 length dry-lip
- 3 dimensional deck shape
- Sticky Gripsil on cockpit lining
- 38 mm webbing release loop with attachment clip
Small Diamond neoprene
- A textured nylon face fabric adds abrasion resistance in wear and tear areas, without compromising the neopreneâ€™s stretch.
- The outer layer of this neoprene is armoured with a smooth, tightly woven high-density nylon to provide long term durability and
an excellent fit.
- Nylon reinforced neoprene thatâ€™s supple and stretchy, yet holds its shape, maintaining an excellent fit for your spraydeck.
- Keep your deck up and water out. Our unique waist tube has a conical, grippy neoprene ring, cleverly made without a seam.
- A grippy, durable coating which provides excellent grip and a watertight seal on your kayakâ€™s cockpit.