Palm Descender Shoes
A high performance three-quarter watershoe. 4 mm Thermofibre line neoprene, stabilising strap system and stiffened Palm Diamond Traction sole make this shoe a master of all classes.
- 4 mm Thermofibre lined titanium CR neoprene
- Velcro adjustable bridge and heel straps
- 403 g (8)
- Glued and blindstitched seams
- Diamond Traction sole
- Reinforced bridge and toe area
- Cushioning midsole for comfort
- Low profile heel
- Padded ankle for comfort
- Pull tabs for ease of entry
- Smooth Skin lined opening
Thermofibre lined neoprene
- A high pile fleece lining makes this neoprene exceptionally warm and comfortable, while keeping the thickness and weight of the fabric to a minimum.
- A very thin and flexible titanium coating added to the neoprene reflects body heat back toward you, reducing heat loss.
Diamond Traction sole
- Our sole pattern was developed with paddlers in mind, using a rubber with the perfect balance of flexibility and grip. It will fit nicely inside most canoes and kayaks, and is soft enough for portaging and scouting.
Stabilising strap system
- Adjustable velcro straps across your instep (one point adjustment) or instep and heel (two point adjustment) keep you from sliding around in your shoe. The strap system provides a snug and secure fit when you're swimming in moving water or walking over muddy ground.