Palm Centre Zip Buoyancy Aid
A front zipped buoyancy aid with a durable CORDURA® shell for group and centre use. The zipped opening, easy to adjust strapping and colour-coded size labelling make outfitting large groups easy.
- CORDURAÂ® 500D
- YKK Front zip entry
- Regular fit
- Reflective details
- 3D anti ride-up waistbelt
- Adjustable 38 mm webbing chestâ€š waist and shoulder straps
- 752 g (M/L)
- EN ISO 12402-5 / 12402-6
- Clear size indicators on large inner label
- Colour coded side panel
I am certified
- These PFDs pass ISO 12402-5 (water sports) and ISO 12402-6 (paddlesport) standards. The majority of our PFDs have up to 20% more buoyancy than the ISO/CE standard and our whitewater models have up to 40% more buoyancy than the 50 N required. Palm were the first to make PFDs to these ISO standards.
- Fabric with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio, and high resistance to tears and abrasion. We use CORDURA® for the seat and knee areas of technical outerwear and for other high wear gear such as PFDs and throwlines.
Colour coded sizing
- These garments are colour coded according to size, to make fitting easy for centre or commercial use. Green markings for youth; red for small; blue for medium; yellow for large; and orange for extra large.
3D anti ride-up waistbelt
- A grippy rubber finish prevents your PFD from riding up when in use, and the adjustable waistbelt is positioned on the inside of the buoyancy foam panel for full contact around your waist.