Palm Atom Pant
Dry pants for tough conditionsâ€š made from durableâ€š highly waterproof XP 3-layer fabric with heavy duty reinforcement at the seat and knees. Cut for comfort and durability on or off the waterâ€š with fewer seamsâ€š positioned to minimise wear. The twin waist design seals with your paddle jacket to make a versatile two-piece suitâ€š with double taped 4-layer socks keep you comfortable in the water.
- XP 3-layer fabric
- 4 layer 320D reinforced panels
- 735 g (L)
- Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband
- Twin waist
- XP 4-layer socks with Nylon 320D soles
- Reinforced seat and knees
XP 3-layer fabric
- Our performance 3-layer fabric is supple, durable, highly waterproof and breathable. Supplex nylon 6 woven face fabric has a great soft feel and is highly durable. A DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment prevents the fabric from becoming waterlogged so that the fabric stays breathable. A hydrophobic, microporous polyurethane coating is applied to the face fabric. The pores are too small to allow water droplets to pass through, but large enough for water vapour to pass through to the outside air. The nylon 18 denier mesh lining protects the waterproof membrane and disperses moisture to provide the largest surface area for moisture absorption and transfer. Waterproofness: 20,000 mm. Breathability: 4,000 g/m2/24hrs. Breathability tested by the A1 method.
- Jackets and pants have an inner skirt in addition to the adjustable outer waistband. The twin waist minimises water ingress between your jacket or pants and spraydeck.