Palm Atom Mens Drysuit
The best of our team proven Atom jacket made into a new, simpler, tougher whitewater suit. The new cut reduces the number of seams, positioning them to minimise wear. A flexible Masterseal entry zip, heavy duty double taped socks, and UK made latex seals are there to keep you dry.
- XP 4-layer fabric
- 4 layer 320D reinforced panels
- YKK AquaGuard zipped chest pocket
- 1495 g (L)
- Latex gasket with 1.5 mm neoprene outer collar
- Latex gaskets with velcro adjustable cuffs
- Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband
- XP 4-layer socks with Nylon 320D soles
Entry and relief
- Flexible YKK AquaSeal rear entry and relief zips
- Retaining inner neoprene waistband
- Reinforced elbows, seat and knees
- Reflective details
XP 4-layer fabric
- Our high performance 4-layer fabric is engineered for extended durability, extra waterproofness and great breathability. Supplex nylon 6 woven face fabric has a great soft feel and is highly durable. A DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment prevents the fabric from becoming waterlogged so that the fabric stays breathable. A hydrophobic, microporous polyurethane coating is applied to the face fabric. The pores are too small to allow water droplets to pass through, but large enough for water vapour to pass through to the outside air. A hydrophilic polyurethane membrane laminated to the hydrophobic coating transfers water vapour molecules along hydrophilic chains to the coating. The nylon 20 denier tricot mesh lining protects the waterproof membrane and disperses moisture to provide the largest surface area for moisture absorption and transfer. Waterproofness: 25,000 mm. Breathability: 4,000 g/m2/24hrs. Breathability tested by the A1 method.
YKK AquaSeal zip
- Immersion waterproof zips, individually pressure tested to 300 mbar, with extra strong polyamide Vislon zipper teeth and slider. They are light weight, flexible and corrosion resistant
- This stretchy natural rubber neck gasket inside the collar minimises water ingress, keeping the inside of the garment largely dry even when fully immersed underwater.
- Jackets and pants have an inner skirt in addition to the adjustable outer waistband. The twin waist minimises water ingress between your jacket or pants and spraydeck.
- A splashproof zip with a polyurethane tape to keep the rain out when paddling. AquaGuard zips have no sealed ends and are not fully waterproof when immersed.