Palm Atlas Jacket
On or off the water, the Atlas multi-sport jacket is a great choice whether belaying, biking, boating or paddleboarding. A simple ExoSkin inner wrist seal saves you from that rush of water down your sleeve. Made from waterproof, breathable and durable 2.5-layer fabric.
- XP 2.5-layer fabric
- 2 large YKK AquaGuard zipped front pockets
- 535 g (L)
- Full front zip opening
- ExoSkin gaskets with velcro adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable waist
- Volume adjustable, helmet compatible storm hood
- Welded, asymmetric wrist cuffs
- Subtle reflective details
XP 2.5-layer fabric
- Our hard working 2.5-layer fabric offers a great combination of durability, waterproofness, breathability and light weight. 1) Nylon woven face fabric treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) to prevent the fabric from becoming waterlogged so that it stays breathable.2) A hydrophobic, microporous polyurethane coating is applied to the face fabric. The pores are too small to allow water droplets to pass through, but large enough for water vapour to pass.2.5) On the inside a smooth textured diamond matrix print protects the microporous coating from abrasion and improves moisture dispersal. Waterproofness: 10,000 mm. Breathability: 4,000 g/m2/24hrs. Breathability tested by the A1 method.
- A splashproof zip with a polyurethane tape to keep the rain out when paddling. AquaGuard zips have no sealed ends and are not fully waterproof when immersed.