Palm Arcadia Womens Jacket
The Arcadia is a lightweight, ventilated inland touring jacket, which zips up to provide ample protection from wind, rain and spray. A twin waist and inner ExoSkin cuffs make this ideal for a variety of watersports.
- XP 2.5-layer fabric
- YKK AquaGuard zipped kangaroo pocket
- Handwarmer pocket with fleece lined backing
- 732 g (L)
- 1/2 zip opening
- ExoSkin gaskets with velcro adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable waist
- Twin waist
- Volume adjustable zip-off hood, helmet compatible
- Outer collar features laser-cut breather holes and offset zipper with tie-back stud
- Reflective details
XP 2.5-layer fabric
- Our hard working 2.5-layer fabric offers a great combination of durability, waterproofness, breathability and light weight. 1) Nylon woven face fabric treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) to prevent the fabric from becoming waterlogged so that it stays breathable.2) A hydrophobic, microporous polyurethane coating is applied to the face fabric. The pores are too small to allow water droplets to pass through, but large enough for water vapour to pass.2.5) On the inside a smooth textured diamond matrix print protects the microporous coating from abrasion and improves moisture dispersal. Waterproofness: 10,000 mm. Breathability: 4,000 g/m2/24hrs. Breathability tested by the A1 method.
- Jackets and pants have an inner skirt in addition to the adjustable outer waistband. The twin waist minimises water ingress between your jacket or pants and spraydeck.
- A splashproof zip with a polyurethane tape to keep the rain out when paddling. AquaGuard zips have no sealed ends and are not fully waterproof when immersed.