Orca Dive Light D520
The Orca Dive Light D520 makes a perfect primary torch when travelling. Or for deeper more technical diving it makes a perfect back up light that is simple to stow
THE ORCA TORCH D520 IS A PALM-SIZED DIVE LIGHT WITH A MECHANICAL ROTARY SWITCH WHICH OFFERS HIGH RELIABILITY UNDERWATER.
Using the USA CREE XM-L2(U4) neutral white LED, its max output can reach 1000 lumens, meanwhile the 5000K LED colour temperature provides superb colour rendition. Powered by one 18650 battery, its max runtime can reach 2 hours. Plus robust water pressure resistant construction, high portability and easy operation means the D520 would be qualified for both recreational diving as a primary light and deep diving as a backup light.
- Cree XM-L2(U4) LED, max 1000 lumens output
- Uses 1x 18650 / 2x CR123A / 2x 16340 battery
- Mechanically head rotary switch offers high reliability underwater
- Water pressure resistant construction, depth rated to 150 meters
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-discharge protection function
- Aircraft-grade high strength aluminium material
- The latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
- Alloy aluminium reflector with professional optical analysis
- Two sides coated toughened glass with high water pressure resistance under deep water