NRS Surge Buoyancy Aid
Designed for ultimate comfort in a front-entry vest, the full-featured NRS Surge PFD has a seven-panel design that effortlessly conforms to your shape. Thin back panel reduces bulk and the burly fabric construction ensures durability. The NRS Surge is a jacket you'll be wearing for many seasons to come.
- The NRS Surge is a medium-profile PFD.
- The seven-panel design moves with your body and our Cool Flow System (CFS) maximizes ventilation keeping you cool and comfortable for long days on the water.
- Two large zippered pockets fit the day-to-day essentials and a lash tab secures a rescue knife.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction protects your jacket from snags and tears throughout the seasons.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- 3M reflective accents and logos for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- This jacket is certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
|CE/ISO Rating:||Certified in accordance with CE EN 393.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|