NRS High Tide Jacket
At Robin Hood Watersports we love the NRS High Tide Jacket and consider it applicable to a massive range of paddlesports, whether canoe, kayak or SUP.�� The Hyprotec fabric is extemely light weight, waterproof and breathable, but yet durable.�� You'll barely know you're wearing this jacket and it affords good ventilation so while protected from the elements it won't feel like you're boiling in a bag!��
From rainy days to splashy waves the NRS Men's High Tide Jacket features an articulated hood and quick-venting, half-zip neck for adaptable protection in unpredictable conditions.�� The single waist fitting means this jacket is best suit to use��with sit on tops, recreational kayaks or inflatables. However, our staff also love it for sea and touring use with a spraydeck, being a quick and easy light weight shell that you can stash in a hatch and then quickly put on should conditions require.
- Lightweight HyproTex��� material provides waterproof-breathable protection while being flexible for paddling and easy to stow.
- Three adjustment points on the articulated hood for a snug, windproof fit and the flexible bill shields your face from drips.
- Half-zip hoodie design makes entry quick and easy and offers efficient ventilation.
- Hook-and-loop sleeve cuffs help block spray and paddle drip.
- An adjustable drawcord secures the waist, and grippy silicone dots along the hem keep the jacket in place.
- Two splashproof sleeve pockets provide essential storage and remain accessible under a life jacket.
Weight: 425 g
Material: 40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex���
Neck Closure: Splashproof zipper collar
Wrist Closure: Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closures
Waist System: Adjustable drawcord and silicone grip in hem
Double Tunnel: No
2 - Sleeve
Latex Neck Gasket: No
Latex Wrist Gaskets: No
Reflective Detailing: No
Gender Sizing: Men
Articulated hood with three adjustment points and flexible bill