Mares Flexa 8.6.5 Mens
The Mares Flexa 8.6.5 wetsuit is ideal for cooler waters like Malta etc where its warm on the surface and divers don’t want the hassle of a drysuit
The new Flexa line means new standards made up of aesthetic and functional innovations. A complete revamp of the already existent wetsuit family, this model is made for cold waters, specifically designed to guarantee thermal comfort!
- THE ULTIMATE EXPRESSION OF TRILASTIC MATERIAL DESIGN
- VARIED THICKNESSES STRATEGICALLY PLACED IN DIFFERENT AREAS OF THE BODY
- SOFT ERGONOMIC CUSTOM CLOSURE
- BACK AND SHOULDERS COMFORT SYSTEM: AN ADDITIONAL LAYER OF NEOPRENE STITCHED IN THE BACK FOR ADDED COMFORT AND PROTECTION
- FRONT ZIP WITH SMOOTH NEOPRENE FLAP FOR GREATER COMFORT AND ISOLATION
- INTEGRATED BUCKLE ON THE LEG FOR HOOD ATTACHMENT OR ATTACHMENT OF THE DEDICATED SMART POCKET (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- INSTRUMENT GRIPS ON BOTH WRISTS
Back Protection System
Ergonomically shaped neoprene cushion between back and tank support for improved wearing comfort and extra warmth in a zone which is usually cold sensitive.
Extremely soft internal layer in the chest area to keep the upper part of the body warm. Thermo Plush is durable and dries fast.
Integrated retaining ring to hold diver’s hood.